10. It’s easy to get here- right off of I-95, with free parking, or just two blocks from the Amtrak and SEPTA- it’s super convenient.
9. It’s going to rain this weekend, why not learn something new?
8. It’s in Delaware- Home of Tax-free shopping- so you can save tons on buying a new iPhone from the Apple Store, and learn about mobile apps for your business, all in the same day!
7. You will finally be able to answer the question, Dela-Where?
6. Where else can you meet best selling authors in the business and social media world like Jason Falls, CC Chapman, Chris Penn and Geoff Livingston all in one place, for only $20?
5. Your admission cost- $20 for both days, goes directly to support Tech Girlz, a local non-profit helping teens learn tech and entrepreneurial skills.
4. Podcamp East has two full days of killer content- you’d be silly to miss an opportunity not only to meet these dynamic speakers, but to build relationships with other small business and non-profit folks in the Mid-Atlantic region.
3. When was the last time you met a sitting Governor? Governor Jack Markell, Delaware’s governor and also Chair of the National Governor’s Association will be opening Podcamp East!
2. Have questions about social media and politics? US Senator Chris Coons will also be speaking at Podcamp East!
1. It’s the best way to have your questions on Social Media and Entrepreneurship answered- from How To’s to Understanding Search Engine Optimization to Building Online Communities, all in one place. We double dare you to find a better value- even books on social media cost more!
(And we have some great giveaways as well !)